Checking a text
1. Spelling and punctuation:
· small on capital letters (capital letters for names, I , Monday etc, months , countries, langueges , (“German&rdquo )
· y-ie e.g. countries, happien , she tries
· not too many commas (no comma in front of “that&rdquo
· quiet= leise quite=ziemlich
then = dann than= als (beim Komperativ e.g. bigger than)
· where= wo were= waren
· use of the correct preposition
· good at
· intresting in
· Harry Potter is a book by J. K. Rowling.
· I was at my friend´s house.
3rd person singular (he, she, it, -s muss mit)
pronouns (She helped him)
genitive –s (e.g. Tom´s book)
use a form of “to do” (does, do, did) in negative statements and questions in the simple present and simple past.
Adjectives/adverbs. We have to usw an adverb (adjectives+-ly) when we want to describe a verb.
No unmotived tense changed.
4. word order
subject, verb, object
place before time
structure: introduction, main part, conclusion
don´t start several sentences with the same word
conjunctions (then, after taht, because, when, etc.)
sentences not too long